It can be hard at times to remember your purpose and to remember the importance of living a sustainable life. So here are some affirmations to keep you on track. Please pick out the ones that apply to you, or edit them so they do.
Affirmations for sustainable living
- I protect natural resources.
- The well-being of the natural environment ensures the longevity of the human race.
- I am committed to protecting natural resources.
- It is my duty to keep the world I live in safe and healthy.
- Recycling allows me to be environmentally responsible.
- Whenever I use recyclable items, I am conscious about disposing of them properly.
- I dedicate some of my time to encouraging others to buy products that are reusable.
- Leading a recycling drive means making a personal contribution to responsible living.
- My community is more aware of the benefits because I actively engage them.
- I furnish my home with wood pieces made from environmentally sustainable trees.
- It is important to me to slow down the effects of global warming.
- My focus is on preserving the world so my children have somewhere healthy and safe to live.
- Energy saving initiatives keep my costs down and also preserve resources.
- When possible I use solar powered equipment.
- Although it is costly to convert all my energy needs to solar, I do it in phases.
- I am happy to be a role model for conscious living.
- Today, I am committed to preserving and protecting Earth’s natural resources.
- The likelihood of a better quality of life is more attainable when I conserve.
- I am proud to be an activist for environmental protection.
What approaches can I use to spread the word about environmental consciousness?
In what ways can I be a more responsible user of natural resources?
How do I respond when I see others wasting natural resources?